• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS MV of the Month - September 2014

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you serious?? Not a single nomination in over 24hrs??aua

Heck...at this rate we will never get the 20 nominations and start the Vote Thread!!

I ask everyone to go out where ever your prized MV is and just tell it: "Well, you sure are nice but I just don't wanna take the two minutes it takes from my life to nominate you and possibly allow you to win your just due"!!

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME PEOPLE!!
I will nominate my M51/52A2 once it is ready as I like it and when its fully functional. Aiming for a landslide win then, not for an "also run, more or less, actually parked for two years" now.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
All those wheels are making me dizzy, I'll put up my M1030B1. It was a tri-wall trailer load of parts when I got it. bikes 001.jpg 005 (2).jpg bike dave.jpg 001.jpg 004.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That's 11!!! Just over the half way mark!!

The faster we get to the 20 vehicle the sooner we can start making bribes, telling lies etc....er....I mean campaigning for our favorite MV!!
:papabear:

zout

I wish ya all would post the remainder of the nominations on here so I can lie and tell tales and try to get my M909 nominated truck to win finally. I have SOOOOOO MANY pics to BS and solicite the nomination I am jumping out of my pants and its an ugly sight.

I may even give away a free night sleeping in the M909 if ya vote for me (oops - that is meant for the coming up thread sorry) (but I have a CROWN tap in the M909 and it comes with free drinks) (oops did I do that again).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks