• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS's Best Interior M35

rtjraleigh

Banned
Mine will be done in a week. Sanded it completely down and removed everything. Dual springer seats with new cushions and the floor will be rhino lined. Is there a second place (a McChicken maybe). rob

Attachments

Sumoman

OK, a few have thrown it down. I will get a poll up to decide the winner since we are under 10 I think. The best all around will have to be a vote here on the thread until we have enough for a poll. To the winner will go the MD gift card and the admiration of their peers.. oh and those bragging rights until we do it again. When I get the poll up, I will not post pictures so anyone who votes should go through the thread to see the pictures.

Nice trucks by the way! I hate that I am still waiting for that damn EUC, of course its only been 20 working days but still..