• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St. Johns, MI Car Show, June 19th

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, every year, the St. Johns' High School auto service program (which I was a part of, graduated last year) puts on a car show to raise money for the program and to help connect former students. I was asked to be on the planning committee again this year. The leader asked for any ideas to bring in more people, and I suggested a military category. I was surprised by how well this went over with some of the older car guys. Everyone seemed to love the idea.
Okay, this is a one day car show. The date is June 19th. We will be putting up a website with more information soon and so people can register for the show. There will be an area set aside for military vehicles to park. Will post up more info when it becomes available. I hope some of you guys can make it.

Unfortunately, we have sold our duece, so we will not be having a MV there. :-(

hummer4x4guy

I would love to take the humvee there but I work weekends. I have almost used up all my paid days off BUT I will mark the date on the calendar. If I can get it off or don't have to work that day count me in. PM me more info on this.
Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks