• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stacks possible?

GoldComet6

I'm just saying...............................................
Some people shouldn't be allowed to own a Mustang!! There should be an application process before buying one, so this kind of stuff can be prevented. :roll:

Big-rig stacks are just outta place on a Mustang, same as putting 37" tall mud tires on a Ferrari, or lots of chrome on a Deuce.
Too me, it just ain't right....:soapbox:
:deadhorse:

Last edited:

Midnight Rider

If YOU like it and want to do it, then go for it. Everything that has been said on here about what a bad idea or how it is stupid, has probably been said to some people about owning any MV.

I came close to winning the bid on Ebay on this truck before I got the 1009. I liked the way the stacks looked on it.

As for that Mustang, that guy should be kicked in the nuts. Poor mistreated Mustang.

Attachments

gunner01

I have put 5" stacks on my 94` Ford Extra cab dually diesel 4x4.... lots of people said that it would look and sound stupid . After cutting the holes in my bed we placed the stacks with a slight turnout approx 10 degrees. No mufflers and when we fired her up she sounds incredible looks fantastic and all my discontented friends and family had nothing but praises for the end product. If this is something you would like to do to your MV feel free to do it. its yours and no one elses.
Please yourself and forget what others question as a sane move on your part. You asked if it could be done? yes very easily... Cost around 600-700 $$... 5" x 5` chrome stacks are 519.00$ cost to weld up at a muffler shop????
Gunner says go for it and enjoy

dskchevy

The best one I saw some time ago.........This guy cut the legs off his kids swing set for stacks..................They were candy striped and the truck smoked bad.........

Now thats funny.........................:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks