• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Start them young

OSO

Ya you beat me also my half brother was 6mo old when he had his first motorcycle ride. His mother dad was 80yrs old on same day and he had his first motorcycle ride . Grandpa is gone now bless his soul . But Dan now has a bumped up Road Glide bigger jugs ,cam, better injection. My grandpa on my dads side was a test rider for HD in Milwaukee Back in or around 1917, he was 21yrs old for that job . Told me quite a few stories about test riding. [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Newest baby Andrew has already rode in both deuces. Jonathan has years of experience in them and has been able to start them for years. He was 3 when we went to Aberdeen the first time. Child went 1100 miles in a deuce one way and never complained, or at least I never heard him. LOL

CGarbee

Recovry4x4 said:
Newest baby Andrew has already rode in both deuces. Jonathan has years of experience in them and has been able to start them for years. He was 3 when we went to Aberdeen the first time. Child went 1100 miles in a deuce one way and never complained, or at least I never heard him. LOL

I was impressed that year... :)
He really seemed to have a good time visiting with the rest of us. Is he going to be making the trip with you again this year?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think so Cabell. I'd love to bring him but school may keep him home. School has cheated him out of several events this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks