• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Started to repaint

TheWeatherMan

A few days ago I started sanding down the old paint and started to prime what I have sanded. I'll keep the pics coming as the progress furthers.

kennys@wi.rr.com

What primer and what paint are you going to use? I did the rustoleum primer and the Rapco paint. Best of luck with whatever paint you choose. I recently got mine done and am very glad I did it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think when I do mine I'll have to find 20grit disks. Its a little rough. Looks like you are making good progress.

maxxplanck

Very cool ! I need to do the same this summer . I bought 2 gal. of rustoleum primer , is that enough ? how much did you use ? Did you cut the primer at all and at what %. I have 5 gal. or 383 I hope thats enough, let me know how much you use. Thanks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow that looks good.

Tlauden

Wow. Looks great! U going camo or keeping it Solid green? I plan in doin the same to My truck once $ let's me.

Anyways keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing the final results!!

zout

Must be nice to have a huge - flat driveway.

I kept seeing that stool when you were prepping it sitting next to the truck - how can you sit and work at the same time.

It is great you took your time and did each section down to where it needed to be - your results shows the hard work - and it really looks good for what it is worth as an opinion.

Takes a while for the thinners to dry out and cure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks