• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starter Bracket

Craig C

Anyone have the support bracket for the single rear threaded bolt on the starters? I need one. Let me know.

Anyone have a drawing with measurements etc showing how to build one, that would work as well.

Any ideas or suggestions.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have the support bracket for the single rear threaded bolt on the starters? I need one. Let me know.

Anyone have a drawing with measurements etc showing how to build one, that would work as well.

Any ideas or suggestions.
Do you need the bracket for the newer Gear Reduction starter (left) or the older Direct Drive starter (right)

The part number for each has been posted many times. They are both available at the GM dealers but the older style has been discontinued and the supply is running short.

You are suppost to post Want Ads in the Classifeids and not the forums. But since you asked dimensions it may fly here. At the top of the page it says:

"For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!"

Advanced Search is you friend.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great photo!! I can dig those out later this evening and get dimensions.