• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starter lockout switch 816

catskillpond

I wanted to replace the oil line from block to gauge fitting always leaked at the bulkhead fitting on firewall. On the other side t fitting with starter lockout switch never knew it was there how does this function is wire 93 go to ground in the protective control box and works on not enough oil pressure I am understanding this is a ground wire. Thanks for all replies Scott

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It prevents the starter from being started if the engine is running, How could anyone NOT KNOW that a 855 is running ???

catskillpond

Geeeeeez you learn somethin new everyday Thank you for the reply never even thought of that stared at it a good 20 minutes on the work bench .Have to replace fitting on fire wall inside flare is split and leaking.

dmetalmiki

It prevents the starter from being started if the engine is running, How could anyone NOT KNOW that a 855 is running ???
Well IF the driver had just gone past an explosive device.....and stopped the motor for a smoke! then forgot if the engine was switched off or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks