• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting Wisconsin MV Club or affiliate

creinemann

I have been searching for an MV club or organization in Wisconsin. No Luck as of Yet, so... I am interested in forming a local chapter or affiliate group of the MVPA (or not, depends on the MVPA and organizational changes)

Either way, I would like to hear from anyone interested in starting a club here in WI. I am in SE Wisconsin, Waukesha area, but the group could/should be regional. Anyone interested, please contact me at creinemann@crwdesigns.com

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: Great

The MMVA is not affiliated with the MVPA (ie, not a "chapter"), although many of their members are MVPA members. I am able to attend only one meeting per year (since I live in Tennessee) - but it is always a high point of my MV year. The group is very family oriented, and very fun-centered. More like a family reunion than a stockholders meeting.

At the one meeting I am able to attend each year, I'd guess there are 50 or so people there, maybe more - and lots of vehicles. The wrecker on the cover of this month's Military Vehicles Magazine belongs to a member.

Not trying to dissuade you from your intent - but thought you may want to look into this.

Best wishes,
David

creinemann

Wisconsin

I am definately going to look into joining, since moving from Ohio (member of the Ohio Motorpool) to Wisconsin, I have looked for the MV crowd. The Ohio Motorpool is very family oriented as well, and that is what I am looking for in a group. My son is just about done with his 43 MB, and will be bringing it up north here this summer. I still have to bring my vehicle up as well.