• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starts then quits

choll

Need just a little help. HAve a blazer that will start right up, will run for 3 seconds then quits. It will not start again unless I spray brake cleaner into the air intake. Once it starts it runs like a champ. If I let it sit for a few hours I have to do the whole thing over again. I'm thinking fuel filter but had to order them, they will be in tomorrow. Was just wondering if I should start to look elseware

Chuck

tlm47201

Chuck, sounds like the lift pump, or a fuel leak. One of the Blazers I picked up for you had a drippy water drain, but when I tightened it, it seemed to fix it. The filter heads on the firewall are prone to leaks.

choll

Thanks again for picking them up. They are all running great except for this small issue. I dont see any fuel leaking or smell any fuel. Its been raining here for about a week so I havent had time to really look at it close. Until I get a chance to get it fixed I guess I will continue to use the brake claener to start it in the morning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks