• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

State safety inspections

INFChief

Getting the M1083A1 inspected this month at 1000. I’ve only had pickups and cars inspected before so I’m not sure what to expect. I’m curious to see what sort of reaction this small town hay-shaker inspector will have. Lol

Lukes_deuce

I do have COMMERCIAL plates. Because of the GVWR there was no choice.
When I registered my latest 5 ton, a few months ago, I wanted to keep it at 21,500 unladen weight so it was under cdl but had some payload. Since I went with a historical registration, you have to keep it at 19,999 unladen weight or less. Some weird rule in NY keeps historical vehicles under 20k. My previous 5 ton was at 18000 unladen weight. I saw other 5 tons in the system that had various weights but they were either commercial or farm tags.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks