• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stater fuse mod parts

Leonardo82nd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Evening , I’m needing to purchase the 3 amp fuse + holder & metal oxide varistor.
(Big thanks to @CallMeColt YouTube video for the instruction and part numbers)
But, I do most all my ordering on Amazon. or even Auto part stores (auto zone, O’Reilly, Napa)
I have not been able to find the exact parts on Amazon. Has anyone had any luck finding these parts on any of the above outlets. Or point me In The right direction to purchase them elsewhere. Much appreciated!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jeepadict

This sticky has all the links and primo info you could want/need.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Leonardo82nd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the tag!

I updated the video description with links to the needed parts. Don't know how long they will be good for but right now they are!

Perfect !! Just ordered directly from the links. Thanks again for the updated links to the items + explainer video . (y)

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Perfect !! Just ordered directly from the links. Thanks again for the updated links to the items + explainer video . (y)
No problem. I have been trying to go back & revise some of the video with links so it goes more along with my format of the channel. The earlier videos I made were kind of haphazard. This one must have slipped by me! If you find for some reason that any of the links were wrong please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks