• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STE-ICE Diagnistic Port Diagram

M1008driver

I've seen it before and searched for 3 days and can't find it. I need the STE-ICE Diagnistic Port Diagram. The one that shows what the holes are for.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. I might have seen it on another forum, but I think it was Steel Soldiers.

:cookoo:

M1008driver

I found those already. After increasing the size I think I see what I am looking for. Someone had a pic of just the port and the letter designation for each hole and that is what I was seeking. Thanks for helping.

Last edited:

M1008driver

Just a note; after reading for days I learned five ways to hook up a tach. I bought the Tiny Tach as it seems to be the easiest installation and has replacement parts readily available. I wanted a cool guage tach, but price was a consideration too and it doesn't need calibration as far as I can tell.

:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks