• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Belt Radials for stock Rims

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see you guys running the G177 and T831s have 11.00-20 tires. It looks like they are also available in 10.00-20. Would it be better to have the size closer to the stock 9.00-20? How is the rim fit width wise with the 11.00-20?

Maverick1701

As for performance. I can get 65 MPH out of the truck now. It sniff's a hill and I am downshifting but I also live at 6000 ft. Off road it is great. I air down to 15 and it rides real smooth. Great traction too.

100dollarman is on SS. He can hook you up with a set of tires.

dang Jolly....those 395s looks super sharp on a deuce....

sandcobra164

T831's ride nicely and really look great on the truck. I got a set recently and the difference in ride is amazing. I got them for the right price of free which I couldn't argue with. Only problem is I had to swap them over by myself from another truck but for $3000 worth of new rubber, that didn't ever really pose too much of a problem. There was no shop air and my back hurt for about 2 days afterward.

Attachments

sandcobra164

I would like to add, running the rears dualed, they will rub the trunion cap bolts slightly going down the road. I didn't realize tires expand quite that much at speed. Parked, you've got a good 3/4" clearance but the rub marks tell the story.

sandcobra164

they're tight, no tight turns to mention of. The truck I pulled these off of had identical marks and it was still an "on duty" truck, just in inactive heading to DRMO status.