• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

steel soldier rally videos

Heath_h49008

I forgot about this thread!

To save bandwidth cost I would say just start a video link thread(s)

Heavysteven, for instance, has some really great informational vids, and I bet if we all looked in our YouTube favorites file we would find a good number to link.

Before we create the threads, I would like to get the blessing of the staff. I'm not aware of all the possible issues a link thread might cause, and would just like to know they were okay with it first.

215Dave

That was my latest and biggest question. I know Patracy was trying to eliminate and consolidate threads. So that's why I posed the YouTube Channel idea vs. adding more to this site. I'm not knowledgable enough in what all goes into a site "hosting" all this information. So I was figuring, let YouTube store that stuff for us.... :?:

And I haven't forgotten that it would be a mods responsibility in one way or another, so of course I will 100% support their decision. I'm not trying to push an agenda that's gonna add lots of stress to one of our beloved brethren here

Last edited: