• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers and Desert Rat visit Howard's

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
red devils dude said:
no too MUCH SUN :banghead:
and spending all day with the vegetables [^]
Bwahahaha! At least you didn't say I speant all day with a fruit. Sorry, Brent could resist. That wasn't very punny.

Sour Goat's milk? Bleck, bad image. There were definitely some nasty drippings comin from the hull plug holes but I didn't drink em. :skull: :skull: :skull:

Desert Rat

Chris,
Ya beat me to the line! Good punster!

Well, as they say, don't :cry: over spilt milk! :smilewinkgrin: [:)] [^]

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If we're going to bash makes i'll chime in. My license plate frame reads "have you driven over a ford lately?"

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Quote of the Day #2 from the Greenville trip:

Chris as he fights with a chain and binder in the dark while Ken and Brent yack via cell phone in the background, "He'll call you back Ken!!!!!!!!!!!"

[:)] [:)] [:)]

Desert Rat

It's a good thing we're family. Anyone from the outside would swear we were fighting!

I just broke 1500 official posts! Let's see about another 151 to catch Kenny!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Desert Rat said:
It's a good thing we're family. Anyone from the outside would swear we were fighting!

I just broke 1500 official posts! Let's see about another 151 to catch Kenny!
[^]

I'd say Buddy was a little concerned when I started getting [:(!] [:(!] at the chain binders. What a fricking nightmare. I was so glad to get on the road finally. I was also glad when the chains held and the Goat didn't fall out in the road. A goat skidding down I-64 on its side at 65mph would not have been a pretty site! The looks on people's faces as a drove by was priceless though!

Wyattearp

Sour Goats milk, you sure i wasn't some of that KY mash that was brewing in the hull of the gama goat [^] and of course the sun beating down on ya that would help explain it to the little lady of course :smilewinkgrin: