• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STEEL SOLDIERS BUMPER STICKERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I THINK "WHAT CAN GREEN DO FOR YOU" WOULD BE A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION SINCE UPS ALREADY CAME OUT WITH "WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU" It would be a good idea to check with a Lawyer before printing a bunch of those.

I do like the idea of the magnetic bumper sticker. those magnets are available from sign companies or their suppliers.

Already did a couple years back when I had "What can green do for you" Steel Soldiers T-shirts. I checked a couple places. What I got was, unless we used the SAME EXACT SLOGAN (i.e. 'what can brown do for you?'), or in some way used the UPS logo in an original or slightly modified fashion, or using the slogan in a derogatory meaning that may get UPS looked poorly upon, we were well within the bounds of legality.

Same goes for all those T-shirts out there with "FedSex" printed on the front, or the three frogs saying "Butt-Wipe-Er". Parody is, in some people's minds, the ultimate form of flattery.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I work for UPS and id say that would be bad. I wouldnt even try beacuse that slogan is purpusly trying without using the one word to sound like UPS.

But if you want I can give you names and numbers to higher up's. Just as Mike said its not a great idea to try that.

Last edited:

amanco

This thread started in Jan of '08 and now is updated in Jan of '09. Lets be reasonable and shoot for full SS sticker production in Jan 2010. That way it takes the pressure off all the aggravating e-mails and the question is answered, "When can I get one??" Plus the suspense of waiting will be tremendous!!! The design can be finalized. Pre-paid orders can be placed to offset initial production etc... What do you all think?? I can see the banner now: "Steel Soldiers stickers! Guaranteed delivery in Jan 2010! Order yours today!!!" I think a sticker Czar needs to be appointed to handle all the orders, it could be a daunting & overwhelming task.

goldneagle

This thread started in Jan of '08 and now is updated in Jan of '09. Lets be reasonable and shoot for full SS sticker production in Jan 2010. That way it takes the pressure off all the aggravating e-mails and the question is answered, "When can I get one??" Plus the suspense of waiting will be tremendous!!! The design can be finalized. Pre-paid orders can be placed to offset initial production etc... What do you all think?? I can see the banner now: "Steel Soldiers stickers! Guaranteed delivery in Jan 2010! Order yours today!!!" I think a sticker Czar needs to be appointed to handle all the orders, it could be a daunting & overwhelming task.
All I can add is SLACKERS! SLACKERS! Must of caught it from CLINTO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks