• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Donor Recognition

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wooohooo! We just got the final donation to reach our goal of $2500 for the new server. Thanks everyone!! [thumbzup]

That doesn't mean that we won't accept any more donations. There is always a website project that we can spend it on :)

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So Chris, will the site go down when you install it and when do you plan to get the new server? Do you do the work all by your lonesome?

mangus580

Actually Will, gasser does all the direct server work. The site will go down I suspect, but it wont be for very long. I would estimate maybe an hour tops, while we move data from one box to another (mostly to make sure its current)

We will do our best to plan the outage during a reasonable time frame. But no time is perfect...

I am getting excited myself!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would plan for it to be down for a day. Then If it goes smooth you will not get beat up over it being down longer than you said.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bump! Thanks to the latest donors! You guys help pay for our webmaster and server maintenance fees that keep the site running smooth!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to our most recent donors! There are some VERY generous members in our SS family. I can't say enough good things about you all!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to our most recent contributors! I really appreciate your donations, especially this close to Christmas, which is always a tight money time for folks.

Please remember to include your Full Name, if you want it listed, and your SS User-name so that I can give you proper recognition. If you are using someone else's PayPal account to submit a donation, please note that in the Note box.

We will gladly accept donations in the form of a check of money order as well. Please make them out to Steel Soldiers, LLC and send them to:

Steel Soldiers, LLC
108 West Second Avenue
Franklin, VA 23851

Thanks!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to our most recent donors! I try to get your names up within a few days. If you don't see yourself listed after that, please PM me. Happy New Year!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to our most recent donors! Once again, please include your SS member name in the PayPal notes. Also, if you are using someone else PayPal account to make the donation, please note that as well. I like to give you credit for the donation, but if you would like to remain anonymous, let me know. Thanks all!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks