• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers giveaway sponsered by shoptrigger.com for $250 store credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadfoot58

Well it's a new year and we have a new giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by www.shoptrigger.com for a $250 credit on purchases. To enter, simply reply to this thread (one entry is all that's needed, duplicates will be removed) with a reply. The drawing will be held Feb. 4th. During this time, anyone that upgrades their steel soldiers account will be added into a second entry into the contest as well. This contest will be limited to US only due to the products sold by Trigger. Also please note any laws state/local that might apply will be up to the contestant to adhere to. Anyhow, I wish everyone good luck! (And I kinda envy you guys get to be in this contest, I could use some ammo!)

Count me in

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it's a new year and we have a new giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by www.shoptrigger.com for a $250 credit on purchases. To enter, simply reply to this thread (one entry is all that's needed, duplicates will be removed) with a reply. The drawing will be held Feb. 4th. During this time, anyone that upgrades their steel soldiers account will be added into a second entry into the contest as well. This contest will be limited to US only due to the products sold by Trigger. Also please note any laws state/local that might apply will be up to the contestant to adhere to. Anyhow, I wish everyone good luck! (And I kinda envy you guys get to be in this contest, I could use some ammo!)

Count me in.

D11628

In

Robhp1

in please

5TonDreamer

I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks