• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers giveaway sponsored by hawkerbattery.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosierDaddy

I'm excited to announce another giveaway, this time it is sponsored by www.hawkerbattery.com for 2 brand new Hawker 6T AGM batteries! Just reply to this thread and you'll be entered to win. Only ONE entry is required. (Multiple replies will not be counted and will be removed) We'll hold the drawing for this December 3rd. Also if you upgrade your membership during this contest, we'll enter you a second time. We're also having a membership drive. Instead of the normal $15 a year, you can upgrade for $10 until the drawing! (But you must also enter into this contest here as well) There will be one other requirement as well for this contest. It is only open to users in the united states due to ITAR rules. Thank you all for being a part of Steel Soldiers and good luck.

View attachment 849678

Feel free to check out their website at www.hawkerbattery.com If you're interested in purchasing batteries, please reach out directly to Ron whom brought this opportunity to all of us at Ron.Scholtes@abdg.com
Or maybe even give him a thank you for this opportunity! ;)

Wish everyone the best of luck!​
I'm in!

Francisco Calvo

I'm excited to announce another giveaway, this time it is sponsored by www.hawkerbattery.com for 2 brand new Hawker 6T AGM batteries! Just reply to this thread and you'll be entered to win. Only ONE entry is required. (Multiple replies will not be counted and will be removed) We'll hold the drawing for this December 3rd. Also if you upgrade your membership during this contest, we'll enter you a second time. We're also having a membership drive. Instead of the normal $15 a year, you can upgrade for $10 until the drawing! (But you must also enter into this contest here as well) There will be one other requirement as well for this contest. It is only open to users in the united states due to ITAR rules. Thank you all for being a part of Steel Soldiers and good luck.

View attachment 849678

Feel free to check out their website at www.hawkerbattery.com If you're interested in purchasing batteries, please reach out directly to Ron whom brought this opportunity to all of us at Ron.Scholtes@abdg.com

Pencil me in. Thx

View attachment 849678

Thank you!

3up

View attachment 849678

Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks