• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers giveaway sponsored by hawkerbattery.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdraft

I'm excited to announce Hawker is back with another giveaway. www.hawkerbattery.com This is for 2 brand new Hawker 6T AGM batteries! Just reply to this thread and you'll be entered to win. Only ONE entry is required. (Multiple replies will not be counted and will be removed) We'll hold the drawing for this October 6th. Also if you upgrade your membership during this contest, we'll enter you a second time. We're also having a membership drive. Instead of the normal $15 a year, you can upgrade for $10 until the drawing! (But you must also enter into this contest here as well) There will be one other requirement as well for this contest. It is only open to users in the united states due to ITAR rules. Thank you all for being a part of Steel Soldiers and good luck.

Feel free to check out their website at www.hawkerbattery.com If you're interested in purchasing batteries, please reach out directly to Ron whom brought this opportunity to all of us at Ron.Scholtes@abdg.com
Or maybe even give him a thank you for this opportunity! ;)

Wish everyone the best of luck!​
Thanks for the opportunity. Awesome products!

ixpacman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm excited to announce Hawker is back with another giveaway. www.hawkerbattery.com This is for 2 brand new Hawker 6T AGM batteries! Just reply to this thread and you'll be entered to win. Only ONE entry is required. (Multiple replies will not be counted and will be removed) We'll hold the drawing for this October 6th. Also if you upgrade your membership during this contest, we'll enter you a second time. We're also having a membership drive. Instead of the normal $15 a year, you can upgrade for $10 until the drawing! (But you must also enter into this contest here as well) There will be one other requirement as well for this contest. It is only open to users in the united states due to ITAR rules. Thank you all for being a part of Steel Soldiers and good luck.

Feel free to check out their website at www.hawkerbattery.com If you're interested in purchasing batteries, please reach out directly to Ron whom brought this opportunity to all of us at Ron.Scholtes@abdg.com

i'm in awesome !

Jaybird Skedattle

Great time for new batteries winter here is on its way in a few months Thanks for a chance for everyone

Sluggoman

Nice! Could sure use them!!

Bthrasher4

Just in time...I need new batteries for my M923A2

Randre6949

Hawker’s the best!

redneckitguy

I am new to the site and was just looking around when I found this. I am about to pick up my new to me M1097R1, It runs but has no batteries so this would be a blessing.

DREAD KT

I could always use a new set of batteries, like everyone else.

FrankieWy

That is AWESOME - You guys Rock

Johnbyrdgates

Count me in🙂 … twice! I upgraded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks