• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - June VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

Yall Better get voting for the MKT or a whole lotta folks are going to getttin GRITS for 3 square a day at the GEORGIA RALLY. Hard to eat grits outt of a sandwich bag.

If ya didn't vote for him and Mike knows it....you might get a surprise luncheon gift.

jasonjc

Knowing how much work a MKT is and how much SCSG-G4 does for the ga rally , I had to vote for SCSG-G4 this month.

I'll vote for myself next month , and thanks to those of you that voted for me.

Atomic

I got 1 vote!, and it wasn't me! My lifes work here is done. I got a bag of Snickers i can bring to rally for vote number 2.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Here's a couple of pics of the K-18C "innards" to wet your whistle...before and after pics:

Attachments

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations papabear for a great victory, for a unique truck.
Sorry Gralmk, my vote couldn't change it.
still great what you've done with the old iron. Nice truck!

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MV

Thank You for your support, maybe another time! Everyone in my eyes who owns an MV is a winner!

Awesome job to everyone!

RICK

Congratulations papabear for a great victory, for a unique truck.
Sorry Gralmk, my vote couldn't change it.
still great what you've done with the old iron. Nice truck!

Last edited:

sandcobra164

It wasn't a complaint, just a suggestion. Ya'll have too many nice vehicles in GA.
Mike was just fussing. How a CUCV beat the GOAT still surprises me. I would have voted for him if I didn't have a truck in the running as his transformation is impressive. If it's any consolation, the CUCV did a Victory Lap after Winning last month, now it needs a new battery. It started fine a month ago.