• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2016 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to salute all those who participated and particularly the herd of goats. ;-) I thank all those who voted for my GPW and it made the two year project very rewarding. Particular thanks go to Papabear who nominated the vehicle and kept up the promotions. If I had know he was such a good campaign manager I would have run for President of the U.S.

Another Ahab

I want to salute all those who participated and particularly the herd of goats. I thank all those who voted for my GPW and it made the two year project very rewarding. Particular thanks go to Papabear who nominated the vehicle and kept up the promotions. If I had know he was such a good campaign manager I would have run for President of the U.S.
I didn't see the announcement, but I guess the "scoreboard" says it all. So it's official, right?

Congratulations, Mr TWM!

And to all the contestants, too.

That machine of Tinwoodsman is a work of art.

Maybe Tinwwoodsman's salute to the Goat Herd is an idea: like make the MV-of-the-Month a showcase of just one style of vehicle. That would eliminate the apples-to-oranges complication. Is that an idea that's already been fielded? is is a bad idea!?

Another Ahab

I want to salute all those who participated and particularly the herd of goats. ;-) I thank all those who voted for my GPW and it made the two year project very rewarding. Particular thanks go to Papabear who nominated the vehicle and kept up the promotions. If I had know he was such a good campaign manager I would have run for President of the U.S.
You probably could have taken the election, and won.

You think I'm kidding.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

It was great to see the show of Goat force this month. Vote or no vote, I've got the two most important votes right here:)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... Maybe Tinwwoodsman's salute to the Goat Herd is an idea: like make the MV-of-the-Month a showcase of just one style of vehicle. That would eliminate the apples-to-oranges complication. Is that an idea that's already been fielded? is is a bad idea!?
You really want to make PB crazy or lose his patience, getting the nominations filled and the votes out now is already hard enough :wink: :wink:

Interesting idea though. Keep the MV of the Month thing, but also make a one-time poll for "best SS whatever". I now am editing-correcting myself. I was going to suggest make a pole not for one vehicle style, but also for best or most interesting restoration, best restoration to historical original, MV with the most compelling story behind it, best bobbed MV, etc, etc. Basically, best story of the moment. Which basically is happening now already, but not enough. People should nominate more and especially tell more about their nominated MVs.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't you read the newspapers, they just heard some noise from the outside. Probably a faulty exhaust or so

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks