• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2016 - June VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. machinist75
machinst75.jpg

2. T. Highway
T. Highway.jpg

3. Shark Bait
Shark Bait.jpg

4. MyothersanM1
MyothersanM1.jpg

5. MtnSnow
MtnSnow.jpg

6. Christianfishn
Christianfishn.jpg

7. Rmtaunton
Rmtaunton.jpg

8. jeffhuey1n
jeffhuey1n.jpg

9. cobra5
cobra5.JPG

10. Smckerigan
Smckerigan.jpg

11. SouthJL
SouthJL.jpg

12. 74M35A2
74M35A2.jpg

13. Digger09
Digger09.jpg

14. Wildchild467
Wildchild467.jpg

15. mtnbikerfred
mtnbikerfred.jpg

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M1009 started out very complete and in good shape. First picture is me getting talked to for jumping the median curb so that I could get into the lineup for the Milwaukee Veterans Day Parade. I'm the tall guy getting talked to by the MPD Sergeant. :roll:

Bert

Attachments

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The radiator had a small leak so I picked up a NOS one and replaced it. While I had the radiator out I figured it would be a good time to do the headlight wire harness upgrades.

Bert

Attachments

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Installed a new set of glow plugs.

Cold weather starting test. Started easily at 0*F.

Installed seat covers from J. Tonka, fit great.

Bert

Attachments

Last edited:

Bill W

OK I did what I said I wouldn't...I voted...Hard choices but I really like that camo pattern on 74M35a2

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to be bribed, bought, convinced who to vote for. Just back online for the first time in two weeks and this is a disgrace, absolute no canvassing for candidates. Or did the holidays started already?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No offense to M939 series vehicles but isn't it about time a LMTV won? CUCVs and M923s are getting kind of boring (sorry, mea culpa, pardon, no offense to owners of these vehicles. I've had them myself).

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's another pic of it on track20140525_151037.jpg for the opening ceremonies for the Coca Cola 600 and here's a pic of my father brother and myself the next day back in New Jersey for the Memorial Day Town parade.20140526_100113.jpg I was on my 3rd wind by then. Covered alot of ground that weekend but well worth it to show my support to all who have served our great country!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks