• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Congrats to General Mcgregor for a well deserved win and to Milesperhour for a close second.:beer:

Thanks to all participants and remember...the nomination thread for September opens tomorrow morning.:tank::jumpin:

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I have been after this coveted and prestigious award for a while now, glad I have finally impressed you guys enough to win. Thanks to all who nominated their rides (especially my fellow G.S.I.C. members) and thank you to milesperhour for giving me one nail-biting run for my money!

Attachments

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gold Plated Mini Gun.jpg Getting ready to mount this on my Deuce. It's real 14kt gold. Maybe this will get me into the winners circle!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats General McGregor. Sorry for the delay. I've been so focused on the upload issue I let this slip.

Number 5 all the way, awesome Gamma Goat! Looks exactly like the ones we used in the 25th Infantry Division, "Tropic Lighting", rock on! Same paint and camo pattern. Nicest one I ever saw, ours were always full of mud!

Sgt. John Lloyd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks