• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - January VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. Gunner USN
Gunner USN.jpg

2. Elideclan2
Elideclan2.JPG

3. simp5782
simp5782.jpg

4. big block 88
big block 88.jpg

5. Gunzy
Gunzy.jpg

6. Digger09
Digger09.jpg

7. General Mcgregor
General Mcgregor.jpg

8. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

9. silverstate55
silverstate55.jpg

10. GadgetPhreak
GadgetPhreak.jpg

Gunner USN

Well I have own this proud War Horse (99 CUCV II) now for almost two years!

Picked it up in Vermont and drove it home to Minnesota. Last year (Jun 16) drove it on a Convoy from Stillwater, Mn to Thunder Bay, ON. It has been a very good truck.

Upgrades: :jumpin:
LED Headlights
LED Front Markers and Turn Signals w/relay
CB Radio
GMRS Radio
Cruise Control

Attachments

Last edited:
Shes a labor of love!

1972 M35a2 w/w dropside
Rolling on G177 11.00 Goodyear radials
Depot fresh multifuel and trans!
Did quite a lot to get her looking this good, Behr 3 color camo paint job.
Rifle mounts, apc dome lamp, cab heater, fiberglass troop seats, 3 piece vinyl cargo cover, convoy lights.
Custom stuff includes 100w PA/Siren/Music broadcaster, Sony Xplod stereo system, custom automatic reverse lamps and alarm, selectable air horns, overhead light bar, 12v battery equalizer.

Thanks in advance for your vote!!

Attachments

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I brought it down to meet up with some fellow Steel Soldier members to take part in the opening ceremonies of the Coca Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend. What an event and I was proud to get the opportunity to be involved. Oh yeah the next day I was back to N.J. in time to participate in another parade with my family.20140526_100113.jpg

GadgetPhreak

Thank you for your votes and consideration...

Because I always use TapaTalk to access the site (as it's the best way to get a little iron between meetings) I didn't realize that my images were showing up as links, not embedded like the others. So in a final attempt to sway your vote for my first try at MV of the month, here's a few choice images of how this MV has been used (on a near daily basis) to serve the community and help those in need.
One of my favorite aspects of this site is the stories and motivation behind why members choose to dust off a piece of history and pour their blood, sweat, tears and many hard-earned dollars into making them into something better. Whether better means restoring to their former glory and reminding us all what they once were (and still are) or transformed and built up into a modern interpretation of themselves. There are strong opinions on which is believed to be best. The uber point is each person takes that passion and channels it into metal and a piece of history is brought back to life.
Thanks for documenting your journeys and bringing us all along for the ride. What a good time...

Ben - AKA GadgetPhreak
Daily build updates and more pictures are available at http://www.facebook.com/sarpinz

20161229_220905133_iOS.jpg 20161229_215816830_iOS.jpg 20161226_022035542_iOS.jpg
WP_20170109_19_07_53_Pro.jpgWP_20170109_21_12_27_Pro.jpg
20161222_231216935_iOS.jpg

Gunner USN

A lot (OK 10 Vehicles) fine Green and Tan Steel/Iron looking for votes that served their respected Armed Serves! Thier current/caretakers give them love, time, funds to maintain them, to keep this rolling History, road safe for future generations to learn and enjoy.

Please take the time to look them over and vote! Of course I am pushing for the CUCV II (Gunner USN).

yes a shameless plug!!!! :D aua :deadhorse:

Gunner USN

Ok Ladies and Gentleman (and that is used very loosely), less than 3 days left on the vote for this month MV of the Month.

I would like to send a Thank you to Evil Dr. Porkchop, for selling me this find WarHorse.

Hoping to get more votes (yes more shameful plugs)!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like its time to win this thing...anyone that votes for the mule and sees me at any 2017 military shows will have free transport of your treaures to your vehicle. Anyone thats seen me at past shows knows the crazy loads I have hauled. Really I do it for anyone that asks but figured I would put a spin on it to catch a couple votes. VOTE MULE!!!20170129_102601.jpg Dont let this be you!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks