• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - June VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mines ugly tan M1088.
Haven't done much to it yet but that will change.
Fixed a few problems
Check valve out front
New air compressor
Led head lights and tail lights.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't blame voter's I can't stand tan.
Papa maybe it's hurting their eyes just seeing that **** ugly tan.
I wouldn't vote either lol.
Coffey1, I would love to swap colors with you. Here in the high desert everything is desert tan, and I get tired of masking and painting the truck and trailer woodland green every other year. At the higher altitude here the sun fades green to grey in short order.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Papa Bear.jpg Papabear is getting ready to take off in his F-16 and start looking for members that haven't voted! So VOTE TODAY !!!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know as much about the history of my truck but instead I decided to capture history by restoring it the way I did. Now it can be a memory for many.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks