• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2020 - May VOTE HERE

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMPPhil

I always liked the SEE. They are hard to find in these parts. The engine swap video was really cool also! I like the lab coat!
Hi

There is a story behind those lab coats. About 15 years ago the Red Cross was transitioning to a new fabric for there lab coats that was antimicrobial and all of the old (clean) lab coats where being thrown out. A friend of mine who worked for the Red Cross thought that was a waste, so all the small sizes went to schools as art smocks and I got several boxes of the large size that I wear as shop coats.

They don't make good welding coats as they are some kind synthetic that weld splatter goes right through leaving little holes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks