• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2022 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheQuaker

So....the old girl pulled it out at the end!!!! YIPPEE!!!

A big thank you to everyone that voted for her! I appreciate all the votes and nice comments from everyone about her.

I'd like to congratulate @Captaincarrier for a tight race right to the end. I hope to see yours back up for MV of the Month soon and learn more about it as it is a very nice ride indeed!

I think I'll celebrate the win with her with a spa treatment and spend Saturday crawling around awkwardly on the gravel greasing her 10,000 Zerk fittings and inspecting axle and brake components and checking fluids while I am under there...the sacrifices we make for love!

Thanks again everyone!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks