• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2022 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superthermal

This is not just a thread about a truck and 2 trailers OH NO !!!! This could be your last chance to vote for one of these surplus vehicles in todays political climate with rumors of no more this and maybe no more that. We may all be living on barrowed time so if elected I WILL PROMISE to lower your taxes / raise your income / legalize anything fun / immoral !!! Make it illegal for collage age girls to wear anything but bikinis in public from this point forward ! And starting sept 1st the left lane of any roadway in the U.S. can only be used by STEELSOLDIERS members only ! And a vote for me insures that anything 383 green will be tax exempt for anything purchased for that vehicle including fuel and yes that means no state and local taxs on your fuel ! Starting today happy hour will begin at 9am thru 9pm 7 days a week

Now onto the other 2 candidates and as much as it pains me the mud must be thrown !!! As you have already witnessed above kendelrio has been running a child slave labor camp that has went unchecked for years with so many pictures of him making them sleep outside and work round the clock for his USED SURPLUS VEHICLE business .

And it has come to my attention that kendelrio has been seen throwing candy at small children that he has lured out into the street during parades ! So a vote for him is a vote for child slave labor and the assault of small children with thrown objects ! Let your conscience be your guide !!

When it comes to superthermal the jury is still out weve heard rumors of him running over small pets with those giant satan tires while listening to loud devil music in his town in the we hours of the morning all while on the sidewalk so i will get back to yall cause i know you want to know where hes buried all those bodies ! So see im clearly the only choice for MVOTM THAT YOU HAVE ! a vote for either one of them is a vote for higher taxs /no more military surplus/ and a vote for armageddon

SO IF YOU OWN A MILITARY TRUCK YOU GOT TO VOTE FOR CHUCK paid for by committee to elect chucks trailerView attachment 876980
I will not deny that I could be an excellent running mate of Mr. Chuck for President . I think as far right as right can go. When Elected I would put away (wild west style) any and all individuals here in the USA and internationally, those I would call modern day "King Men" of the Gadianton Robbers who swear on secrecy and concealed oaths for their material gain and position and who have had control of the US Presidency since the early 1900 with the start of Herbert Hoover. Before that, they had infiltrated our government positions sufficiently to put into law the Federal Reserve which has given them incredible power. Killing anyone by and by who stood in their way. Unfortunatly for the USA these traitors "own" the Republican and Democratic parties and have for a very long time. I would lay them and all the international corporations and banks they have amassed to themselves to waste. I would go on but I don't want any internet crawler to place me any higher on their hit list than I already am.

On the fun note...
As far as my alleged involvement in Child slave labor.... I have six kids... I think I am more of a slave than them! LOL.
My involvement in the underground Sweat shop... I live in Utah, if your not sweating your freezing and if your neither you must be a couch potato living under a rock!
This last accusation is a hard one.... I have never been accused of dog trafficking before, by anyone...
This is due to having had a paper route I did on a bike as a kid... I was chased by packs of dogs while doing my deliveries and bitten several times even on the face. So I don't have a love relationship with dogs.... Most dogs immediately begin to bark when they lay eyes on me because they see I was already looking right at them as their Alpha. I have great respect for life and have never killed anything that I have not regretted. Except for the thousands of pot guts which are crappy ground squirrels that dig up everything in their path which in this case were ruining our farm. This is where as a 10 year old I learned to shoot moving targets. May they rest in pieces.
So to be clear I would not be trafficking dogs... ever... :)
Now, loud music... I do Audiovisual for a living and have LOUD car stereos and a home theater that is kickin. I love LOUD. Example: When setting up for my daughters wedding reception/party I knew the music was PERFECT! How? Because I could not talk to the person next to me.... That ... is PERFECTLY LOUD music.

Now lets see some votes for the MVs! Have a great day everyone. Make it count!
SUPERTHERMAL

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will not deny that I could be an excellent running mate of Mr. Chuck for President . I think as far right as right can go. When Elected I would put away (wild west style) any and all individuals here in the USA and internationally, those I would call modern day "King Men" of the Gadianton Robbers who swear on secrecy and concealed oaths for their material gain and position and who have had control of the US Presidency since the early 1900 with the start of Herbert Hoover. Before that, they had infiltrated our government positions sufficiently to put into law the Federal Reserve which has given them incredible power. Killing anyone by and by who stood in their way. Unfortunatly for the USA these traitors "own" the Republican and Democratic parties and have for a very long time. I would lay them and all the international corporations and banks they have amassed to themselves to waste. I would go on but I don't want any internet crawler to place me any higher on their hit list than I already am.

On the fun note...
As far as my alleged involvement in Child slave labor.... I have six kids... I think I am more of a slave than them! LOL.
My involvement in the underground Sweat shop... I live in Utah, if your not sweating your freezing and if your neither you must be a couch potato living under a rock!
This last accusation is a hard one.... I have never been accused of dog trafficking before, by anyone...
This is due to having had a paper route I did on a bike as a kid... I was chased by packs of dogs while doing my deliveries and bitten several times even on the face. So I don't have a love relationship with dogs.... Most dogs immediately begin to bark when they lay eyes on me because they see I was already looking right at them as their Alpha. I have great respect for life and have never killed anything that I have not regretted. Except for the thousands of pot guts which are crappy ground squirrels that dig up everything in their path which in this case were ruining our farm. This is where as a 10 year old I learned to shoot moving targets. May they rest in pieces.
Now, loud music... I do Audiovisual for a living and have LOUD car stereos and a home theater that is kickin. I love LOUD. Example: When setting up for my daughters wedding reception/party I knew the music was PERFECT! How? Because I could not talk to the person next to me.... That ... is PERFECTLY LOUD music.

SUPERTHERMAL
In regards to being chased by dogs....

It's been said dogs and kids can recognize horrible people.... so maybe a vote for kendelrio is a vote for a person puppies and kids like.... 😁😄😆

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

On the fun note...

SUPERTHERMAL
Although i feel your guilty of some HEINOUS crimes to man and beast but the puppymill part was aimed at the DEVIL from LA. I was contacted this morning by some Floridians and told there was a black truck with lights on top (like you know who ) seen hauling lots of boxes out of a residence in Maralago a couple weeks back ! And proudly displays Christmas cards on his mantle from the speaker of the house ! I didnt say which house but i think you understand !

You all would gasp at the sight of the malnourished puppys seen in the unvented sweat box trailer he pull around at night kidnapping peoples pets and his favorite is stealing the seeing eye dogs and support animals !

In closing Superthermal you dont seem to have the black charcoal soul like little trailer puller has ! So to just clear the air we have no ill will toward you or anyone that doesnt hurt small pets !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of pretty words from someone who named their truck a "Bordello".... one can only imagine the depravity that happens to those poor wayward girls in it....

On another note, not only is my trailer actually USED FOR ITS PURPOSE (instead of being parked and neglected), but it hauls booty! (AND theres pretty good music too!)

As far as the BOT goes.... well, we still haven't heard a denial from @Superthermal about his involvement in the break in at the Watergate hotel....
BROTHEL IS FRENCH FOR WELCOME ! The 1083 is just a simple place for in depth interveiws with the girls applying to live in the halfway house because i dont have the funding to house all the applicants so having them meet me in the woods for the auditions /interveiws keep them from learning the location of the halfway house in case they react badly to rejection after the meeting ! YOU should try to help others ! It makes me feel so good to help !

Guyfang

Staff member
I have never in my life, heard more bovine excreta in my entire life. There must be a button here in the Forum that you all are clicking on for free and unlimited drug despising. Please tell me where its at! Had to change my pants twice since reading the last few posts. Thanks for the lift. I sure needed that! The FBI call to ask me if I knew Ken. He may be in trouble.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I refuse to sling mud.... I WILL, however ask questions....

Questions like:

Where was @chucky the day of the Hindenburg disaster? Seems a little strange he seems to go to lengths to never mention that disaster and his part... if any.... he played in it...and..

And @Superthermal seems to be having quite a few kids.... is he starting a new child labor cell out there in the desert? I'm not saying he IS brainwashing those babies into washing and cleaning his truck.... but it seems AWFUL suspicious that his truck is so clean and shiny...

So, a vote for kendelrio is a vote AGAINST using Hydrogen to fuel airships and using child labor to spit shine our vehicles....

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I knew he seemed too nice we might need to call out there to the shriners hospital and see if any of the truck touchers came up missing ? He said he went to ohio then drove 2100 miles in a 5 ton that leads me to beleave he was running from something ?????????????? Wasnt that the state where the girl broke out of her captors house after 20 yrs kidnaped and there were others in the house like her !!!! We may have to make this into a movie WE GOT THE BOT

That doesnt let you off the hook in any way !!!!! We now have you on film stuffing ballot boxes at strange hours of the night with bags full in the back of that trailer ! And pictures with you and A.O.C. in a RED ROOF INN in Alexandria while you claimed you were sitting out in the gulf at work ! Whats the family think about that i wonder ????? If next august gets here and i flip that page on the calendar and that evil little trailer is looking back at me i will know there is no fixing the problem here in the states ! EVIL has now taken over and theres no coming back !

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im not going to mention any names but there are 19 individuals listed in the voting section that are aiding and abetting known known child trafficers and will problly need to be questioned unless they repent and change their vote over to Family Values and honesty / kindness /morals/ before its too late ! Hasnt it botherd you why he still chooses to cover his face with that beard in this HELL like summer weather he must be trying to hide his identity and he chooses to hide in the middle of the gulf of mexico to drop the chances of being spotted !

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok.. my little M105.... It started it's life with me as part of the purchase of my M923 from @Trailboss How long he had it and it had been sitting in his field, I can only imagine.....

View attachment 876906

When I got home, I really didn't have a plan for it other than "I'll use it for something some day"....

Then I came across an article talking about a "Chemical Biological Cover" for the M105 and thought "I need that in my life!". So I put the word out here on S/S that I was looking, and @fuzzytoaster messaged me that he had one. A trip to Dallas with my pickup and trailer later.... it was home. Time to mount it... I used a handy Oak tree in my front yard and the chain fall from my 5 ton spare tire davit to lift it as I don't own a forklift...

View attachment 876907

View attachment 876908

Then it was a matter of backing the M105 under it. At the time, I didn't have my "civilian" pintle hitch for my truck, so I backed it with the 5 ton... backing a short trailer with a long vehicle is very awesome experience!

View attachment 876909

Settled in.... Now I had to buy the hardware needed to bolt it in!

View attachment 876910

Once it was permanently mounted, I started getting all of the gear that normally would go in the bed of the 5 ton on camping trips and loading it into the CBC. Now it's a matter of hooking up to the CBC, getting to my destination and setting up camp.

View attachment 876911

The boys like sleeping in it as their cots etc unfold perfectly. To ensure proper ventilation, I have a mosquito net that fits across the front and they sleep with the door open.

(My daughter thinks the whole setup is the bees knees!)

View attachment 876912

View attachment 876913

View attachment 876914
Ken those covers for the M105 trailers are to die for. I first saw one on an M/V parts sellers web site sometime back, but the few I came across were out on the east coast. So, I ended up with an S250 shelter I found on GP out in Barstow, CA. Guyfang gave me some good ideas on how to modify it into a decent sleeper, and it has turned into just that. But I just liked the semi streamlined look those covers have and the way it mounts to the trailer. [thumbzup]

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never in my life, heard more bovine excreta in my entire life. There must be a button here in the Forum that you all are clicking on for free and unlimited drug despising. Please tell me where its at! Had to change my pants twice since reading the last few posts. Thanks for the lift. I sure needed that! The FBI call to ask me if I knew Ken. He may be in trouble.
Guy your right, I found this in one of Kens posts :poop: looks like bovine excreta to me. :eek:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It weighs heavy on my heart but im concerned that (you know who ) has been seen placing illegal ballot boxs in nursing homes an V.A.s with high cases of dementia and alzheimers patients promised extra pudding for dinner for votes and also seen letting patients play with puppys to sign some kind of ballot !
images.jpg
download.jpg

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So.... it's gotten real quiet in here from the three campaigns.... I'm guessing one of the three letter alphabet boys finally stepped in after their popcorn was gone....😉🤣
Yes the KGC and M.I.7 has proof that both of my opponents had help from the Russians and local GIRLSCOUT troops to sway this election and all were stored on Hairy Clantons email servers that at this time seem to have been misplaced ??????????

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not pampering mine, I bought it for use.
2625 gallons of water, 4 sticks of 3 inch channel iron and 4 sticks of #5 rebar, put the CTIS on XC and drive it home 50 miles down rock road.View attachment 877183View attachment 877184
Are you a last minute entry in the MVOTM ? because if so ive got to spend time seeing how many crimes youve committed or did you make a wrong turn at Albuquerque ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks