• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is some chatting from members pondering votes but what I am missing here is

nopics

What happened to promoting your vehicle???

nopics

It is not enough just to throw your vehicle in the pot, you also have to promote it or at least show us a few more pics of the vehicle and its history, links to restoration threads.

Until now, we have only four posts from contestants with pics, and two post with other nice cars.

Its a short months so only 7 days more for canvassing. Contestants, get to it.

nopics

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another close race for the pennant! [thumbzup]
Congratulations to Mark and a well done to Serpico.

It sure isn't easy picking just one out of these vehicles, there were several I'd have liked to have voted for, but in the end I had to stick with my buddy Mkcoen.

It does seem a shame to only get 64 voters out of 103,534 registered users though. The ticker at the bottom of the page shows 269 users on the site right now.
I think a lot of folks just never see the thread? Someone suggested the poll be a sticky at the top when folks log in, that does sound like a good idea.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks