• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - March VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice competitors this month. Like them all. But interessted in VPeds truck pics. What is that big trench under the truck at the family pic ? Do you have some pics from the inside of this expandable trailer body?
Have Fun. :cool: :cool:
Here are shots of the camper interior. In the right rear (behind the diamond plate wall) is the toilet with its own light and exhaust fan. To the left is the wardrobe. the gaucho couch extends out taking up most of the center isle when needed. you can also get a glimpse of the stereo in the cabinet to the upper left.

In the second pic, the front dining area is visible. The table is a jack-knife which can be set up as a small counter, full table, or turned into a bed. The RV has air conditioning, heating, water and 12 volt/120 volt power for small loads. There is lots of storage.

str 6.jpg
str 7.jpg

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice competitors this month. Like them all. But interessted in VPeds truck pics. What is that big trench under the truck at the family pic ? Do you have some pics from the inside of this expandable trailer body?
Have Fun. :cool: :cool:
Chris, I think it's the San Andreas fault. 😟

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last set, I think...

She's not perfect for sure lol, but this was my first truck so I wanted to go "old school" plus its the type of truck my dad worked on & drove while he was in Vietnam. Good luck to everyone listed...Donny
SCM35A2 looks like you've started out with your truck much like I did with mine 17 years ago. After all these years the one major part I'm still missing is a hard top like the one you have in your trucks bed. Is it FS??

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SCM35A2 looks like you've started out with your truck much like I did with mine 17 years ago. After all these years the one major part I'm still missing is a hard top like the one you have in your trucks bed. Is it FS??
I'm actually combining the two of them to make one good one. The one on the truck has rust all along the bottom section & the spare one not on the truck has a creased top lol. I will keep an eye out for you though.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are shots of the camper interior. In the right rear (behind the diamond plate wall) is the toilet with its own light and exhaust fan. To the left is the wardrobe. the gaucho couch extends out taking up most of the center isle when needed. you can also get a glimpse of the stereo in the cabinet to the upper left.

In the second pic, the front dining area is visible. The table is a jack-knife which can be set up as a small counter, full table, or turned into a bed. The RV has air conditioning, heating, water and 12 volt/120 volt power for small loads. There is lots of storage.

View attachment 893461View attachment 893462
VPed love your camper. You got enough room for comfort and the necessities. [thumbzup]

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Nice work. Guess I will have to try again :cool:
Be first this month... The new contest is already up. Don't be bashful. Picture and be ready to campaign on the 15th of the month with more pictures and a story. Maybe a puppy, kid, or a cat in your pictures ;-)

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be first this month... The new contest is already up. Don't be bashful. Picture and be ready to campaign on the 15th of the month with more pictures and a story. Maybe a puppy, kid, or a cat in your pictures ;-)

Or you can give it the Kendelrio touch and put in a couple pics of your wife or girlfriend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks