usemap GFG1 GFG2

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - May VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ToddJK

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Memorial day is right around the corner, so I was just getting the fit for the flag on the truck so it'll be a fast set up for the parade. This will make the 2nd year in a row Crispy got to participate in the Walker Memorial Parade, hence, the one year anniversary since catching on fire and earning the nickname "Crispy" lol.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Memorial day is right around the corner, so I was just getting the fit for the flag on the truck so it'll be a fast set up for the parade. This will make the 2nd year in a row Crispy got to participate in the Walker Memorial Parade, hence, the one year anniversary since catching on fire and earning the nickname "Crispy" lol.
Its looking like you might have to wear some of your DAISEY DUKES you were talking about earlier in the week to get a few more votes ! LMAO !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks