• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the MV of the month poll sponsored by Consolidated Press. If you need decals, magnets, stencils, or anything printing related, please give them a call!

Now, onto the vote! Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. muthkw25

2. swiss

3. glcains

4. Weldman

5. fuzzytoaster

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
Weldman. Did you steal a Katyusha Rocket Launcher? :p
No I got some free HDPE irrigation pipe that I will repurpose for my unique pole barn I built. Got quoted $67k to drill a well for water here, they want to go 870' down which is 500' more than average yet have a natural spring 1,000' away.
So anywho, I'm going to make gutters from it to collect rainwater off my pole barn and house when I get it built from it. Currently I have geese, ducks and guinea fowl, their water comes from rainfall collection too.

Sticks were about 30' long and my idea was to cut them to 20' and be done with it, but seen how many there was (more than what I might need) and loaded them up as such. Some where full of mud and too heavy to lift and no machinery to lift them, so this is how I cleaned them out to get them loaded.
IMG_5813.jpeg
IMG_5814.jpeg

Yes it collapsed the roof some, nice to know where I need to custom build

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since Fuzzytoaster behaved in a most gentlemanly manner and withdrew from the contest to avoid dissension, should his vehicle not be removed from this thread so the votes can be distributed amongst the other candidates?

Cheers

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
What a lot of people don’t know is I bought my vehicle for the fact it was the same vehicle I rode into battle/war with back on March 19, 2003 for what I knew as Operation Desert Eagle, others know it as they seen on TV as “Shock and Awe” which later became Operation Iraq Freedom. C co.1-187th Infantry Regiment Ft. Campbell KY. Yes that’s us in MOPP level 2 digging holes in the desert in over 100° temperatures.
IMG_5793.jpeg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I never heard from @papabear and he never closed out the other thread, so I just closed it up and started it. I took everyone that submitted one in there.

Do we need to do a wellness check on @papabear ???

His latest activity was 9-11-2023 ... That makes 12 days AWOL.

Prayers UP!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Do we need to do a wellness check on @papabear ???

His latest activity was 9-11-2023 ... That makes 12 days AWOL.

Prayers UP!!!

Thanks for the prayers, they are always needed. Been having some issues and had a death in the family which we are still recovering from. I apologize for not closing the nomination thread and any problems that may have caused. I assume full responsibility and commend PATRACY for catching it and taking appropriate action. I have also asked PATRACY to find someone else to handle the nomination process in hopes it won't happen again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks