• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2024 - March VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's unfair for y'all to regularly introduce extra stress into my life - how am I to pick just one vehicle??!!?? Aaaargh!!!! o_O

And Kendelrio, I can honestly say I never contemplated the need for a 12' skeleton until recently, now I keep eyeballing the d@&n things and saying "Hmmmm...." :unsure:

Cheers

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Both our wreckers have a gentle reminder about your toes. Thanks to our stencil maker and my girls imaginations
ummm,, that stenciling comes a little too late .. It's already on your toes when you get to read it :ROFLMAO: ...

and yes, i have been 'nicked" just a whisker a time or two when pulling them out alone , even with an imminent reminder in my head :p

And a reminder on the topside like yours won't stop me from stubbing my toes and tripping while saying some very bad words o_O

However, I bet the girls felt very helpful and that's good !

Last edited:

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had a battery explode in my face. It was not nice. Since then, I have an immense respect for batteries.
Had one blow under a pickup hood "luckily".. The next time one blew was on an old tractor when I pulled the starting rod while standing beside it as I had done a thousand times before... The battery was belly-high thus I wore liquid head to toe, luckily I had glasses on... Was 40 feet from my house but I tell ya I couldn't have run any faster to the shower and it was burning pretty good everywhere by the time the water hit me, clothes, boots, glasses, and all .. There's NO time to take them off beforehand.. Yeow !

MatthewWBailey

Father, Husband and Barn Hermit
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had one blow under a pickup hood "luckily".. The next time one blew was on an old tractor when I pulled the starting rod while standing beside it as I had done a thousand times before... The battery was belly-high thus I wore liquid head to toe, luckily I had glasses on... Was 40 feet from my house but I tell ya I couldn't have run any faster to the shower and it was burning pretty good everywhere by the time the water hit me, clothes, boots, glasses, and all .. There's NO time to take them off beforehand.. Yeow !
Ouch! Sulfuric is gonna sting. Good job on the glasses, I'm always reminding myself to put those on at the bare minimum. Battery's are no joke

Guyfang

Staff member
My best friend was 6 steps away. He grabbed me, screamed, (We were in a building with seven 45 KW gen sets roaring away) at me to keep my eyes closed, and drug me 30-40 yards to our "Rest Room Facility." A one hole toilet, one sink, phone both sized building. Shoved my head under the sink faucet, and held me there till I was compleatly soaked. It was about just above freezing. My glasses saved me from serious damage. Then we went back to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks