• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month February 2021 VOTE HERE

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guyfang

Staff member
Just put all the NSN's and part numbers in ebay. Came up with something for the NSN 1411 and the part number 640178. Take a look see at that part number also.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1945 46 47 48 50 52 54 56 58 1960 71 Jeep CJ Steering Linkage Kit 4 Pieces NEW
I put the NSN 2530-00-735-1411 into ebay. The above info was written there. Plug it in and take a look see. This guy has a bunch of kits for sale, and he says they fit the above listed trucks.

Do you have an army parts TM for an M38?
No. But I may have one for the M38A1.

Guyfang

Staff member
I just looked in the ORD 9 SNL G-740 Parts manual for the M38, listed in the SS TM forum. Listed in Group 14, Controls, Sub Group 1401, Steering Controls, several parts, listed as FSN: 2530-737-5334, with the ORD part #7375334. On pages 264-266. PDF reader pages 265-267. It LOOKS to me like all the parts with this FSN/Part# ,since all the parts have the same FSN/Part# should be in a kit. Take a look at the pages. See if the parts in your hand are what in the book. I am NOT a truck guy. The old TM's are somewhat over my pay grade. I never had to fool with this old stuff. BUT, I think you kit, is what is listed in the TM. Now if we want to go any farther, maybe we should have a thread for this before we piss off the bosses?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats to muthkw25 on a well deserved win!! :beer:

Dang it!

Life got in the way and I missed the voting deadline.

CONGRATULATIONS to muthkw25 for outshining a herd of all well deserving candidates.

Looking forward to a less crazy March and another group of great MV's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks