• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month January 2021 VOTE HERE

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the MV of the month poll sponsored by Consolidated Press. The winner each month will receive a one of a kind decal with their win! If you need decals, magnets, stencils, or anything printing related, please give them a call!

Now, onto the vote! Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. hrbergeron

2. fuzzytoaster

3. m715mike

4. DotusPL

5. US6x4
20201011_111257.jpg

6. Migginsbros

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tried that, cleaned cache etc, no dice. Also, I can see the pics for the MV of the Year and other pics without problems, but not those six from Patracy's post.

However, when I hover over them and choose "view image" a new page pops up that I have to login first, but that page works strange and does not help if I try to login again.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok this is weird.

Until now, inside Patracy's first post, I could see the first image of the sponsor, but not the following images from the contestants.

This time I closed the steelsoldiers site, cleaned cache, opened the site again, went without login in to the MV of January page. None of the pics were visible, no sponsor, no contestants.

Then I clicked on "view image" from the sponsor, got the "need to login page", logged in, and now I can see the pics from the contestants BUT NOT THE ONE FROM THE SPONSOR.

In previous attempts I always clicked on the contestants, but still could see the sponsor.

:shock::cookoo:

Migginsbros

We get our forklift in December 2012 from a construction truck dealer. Now we don`t know how we live and work without this one, before.;)
Build in 1987 this Steinbock FUG 2.5 Y 4-1 was the fastest street legal forklift. With his straight 6 Cyl. direct injected aircooled diesel engine and his 6 speed foreward converter trany this MV top speed is 50 km/h (31.25 mph). This was necessary for convoy traveling on own wheels. Convoy travel requires a second soldier on the vehicle, so you have the passenger cabin.

FUG 002.jpg

FUG 009.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

fugcampaingn 002.jpg

Migginsbros

If you see these pictures , vote for Migginsbros forklift, this month. :jumpin: :ROFLMAO: ;)

FUGcampain 028.jpg

FUG 080.jpg

FUGcampain 052.jpg

B.t.w, I had these problems viewing the pics,too. My experience was that I followed the link to the vote thread, can´t see the pics. As I refresh the site I noticed that I was logged out. I log in and see see the full images. That´s my experience, only.🤔

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Really weird...

I was logged in all day. I clicked on all kinds of pictures. I posted several times - and in spite of everything - the pictures never showed up.

I finally tried to open one of the pictures in a new browser window. SS told me I had to log in in order to do that (see that?). I put in my user name and password and PRESTO, the problem is solved.

-

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really weird...

I was logged in all day. I clicked on all kinds of pictures. I posted several times - and in spite of everything - the pictures never showed up.

I finally tried to open one of the pictures in a new browser window. SS told me I had to log in in order to do that (see that?). I put in my user name and password and PRESTO, the problem is solved.

-
SOB..that worked for me too...voting time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks