• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month January 2021 VOTE HERE

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cleared and redid a lot of things in my PC due to a windows update messing up my local network. However, the problem continues also this morning. Can see the sponsor pic in patracy's first post, but not the contestants.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Closed steelsoldiers site, cleared cache, opened the site, logged in, still only sponsor, no contestants.

MVofM.jpg

If I right-click on the image, and try to save the image, the login page pops up and I am told I have to be logged in to do that. However, I was already logged in. Once I login through that page, the image suddenly pops up.

I have two tabs open, this one where I am typing and another one on the first page of the MVofM January, where I am testing. I tried to save the second image, and this is what happened after I logged in and then used the back button to go back to Patracy's first post. Suddenly I can see the pic I tried to save, and the one above, but not the ones below.

MVofM2.jpg

Talking about weird.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After posting, on p[age two of this thread, I went to the first page by clicking on the 1, no clearing cache nothing. Lo and behold, on this page suddenly all contestants show up :cookoo::cookoo:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Not that it adds anything to my entry, but fun fact; on this day 3 years ago I bought my M813A1, had it hauled over the mountains and fulfilled a long-time dream of owning my own 5-ton :)

Loading the truck
View attachment 823876

Delivery
View attachment 823878
Wow... Three years. I'd bet it seems like just days ago (and others not so much). :cool:

You really have done a lot to improve your truck US6x4 ! (and the pup is cute too)
-

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Voters and Campaigners Lets kick it in high gear, lots of great MV's to vote for, and lots of campaigning to do..

I still think we should get multiple votes, sure would make it that much easier to cast a few votes...:)
[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks