• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Vote for January SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAYZER

Those Florida boys got a bunch of clout! Talk about a come from behind win.

Congratulations Rayzer. Now are you going to have that at the Fl. MVPA meet on the 8th?
Yes, I will be there from Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon with the Taj in tow, I look foward to seeing you there!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd Guess in February?

3dAngus

Andrew,
Could you make his trailer picture on the front page a link to his "build" thread. It would be nice to have a nice easy link for reference. I know it's in here somewhere.
Or Ray, if you could just post it on this thread.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can't make the image link to two links. He's more than welcome to post a link to his build thread here though.

M920

Congratulations RAYZER to your well deserved win! I hope someday I will get to see your fantastic work in person!

Soni

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think that slacker patracy needs to start a new thread so I can nominate zout's M909 for Feb!!:patracy:
It will be done today. We had a power outage Tuesday night at 7pm at work in the data center so I had been up for two days.

zout

Yeah - I have had pictures sitting on my desktop screen for a couple weeks now ready to pounce on and dethrone Ray - fun while it lasted eh. And yes its for another member - sure beats the crap out of my M909 - outta the ball park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks