• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - July VOTE HERE!

Vote for Steel Soldiers MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK folks, time is short. Please exercise your patriotic duty and vote for favviking!!:beer:

I'll tell ya what...Each person that votes for favviking's Ranger Jeep today or tomorrow before the poll closes will receive two invisible gift cards from Walmart good for any invisible product in the store!!:naner:

Attachments

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
............Please exercise your patriotic duty and vote for ........!!!!:naner:
Doesn't this count like an infraction on the no-politics rule, invoking patriotic duty for a specific voting result????? :-? :wink::wink:

Nice jeep, but we had a jeep last month also, so its time for something big again, don't ye know?
Both are worthy, but DaveP's truck is just sooo :drool::drool::drool::tank::tank::jumpin:.
Maybe somebody should post some more detailed pics of that truck to convince these last late voters to keep the lead for DaveP.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even I had to vote for Dave P. and Im in the competition.:cookoo: Thats a beautiful and well built machine. This ones turning in into a real nailbiter.

zout

What an exciting POLL this month - what was that song "And the Race is ON".

I just had to nominate Patracy's Semitt cause I can understand the hard work into it - lets see - July till Dec - He still can win cause your all running out of vehicles to nominate and less folks to vote on ****. SO seeing how FAV is CAMO - I will let my sisters wear invisible bathing suits to model next to YOUR MV if you have not voted yet and vote on FAV CAMO. They might even sign your body of you want.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yes indeed, the heat is on and frankly, I'm surprised there are only two top contenders this late in the poll!!:shock:

There are some SUPER vehicles this month and I'm sure every owner is proud even to be nominated. If fact, to be nominated is to be a winner!:beer:

Now, back to the invisible gift cards issued to everyone voting for favviking....you can have anything you can imagine...because you imagine it. And it's prepaid.

Seriously though favviking has earned his due on this one and his FAV has been a key player in every Veterans event/display we have done for at least 4 years.
I think it would be a conservative estimate to say that over 50,000 people have seen/enjoyed/played in this jeep.

Vote for favviking...vote often....ask your dead friends to vote to!! There's only a few hours left!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...with 11:53 being the cutoff time I'm gonna call the winner this month favviking pending the official announcement from the Admin.~:beer:

Man...with all the really outstanding vehicles being nominated it's getting harder and harder to pick just one!!:shrugs
:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks