• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month March 2014 - Nominate here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finally got a pic today after we got the vehicles back from the airshow...in the middle of a shoor nuff thunderstorm!!

Here is my humble nomination: Doc's M114...I forgot his user name:
Sweet. Medicup is his username. I fixed his account last time I was down. Doesn't look like he's been on yet though. Make sure you smack doc around a bit for that!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sweet. Medicup is his username. I fixed his account last time I was down. Doesn't look like he's been on yet though. Make sure you smack doc around a bit for that!
No can do the slap around thing. Doc has been and still is swamped helping Veterans both with dental work and with his PTSD. He has made some progress on Ft. Benning and some of the "Professionals" are finally seeing the light!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No can do the slap around thing. Doc has been and still is swamped helping Veterans both with dental work and with his PTSD. He has made some progress on Ft. Benning and some of the "Professionals" are finally seeing the light!
I still say a slap might do him some good. :mrgreen:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is my 1972 AM General M35A2 W/W that I have owned for about 5 years now. I have put about 25,000 miles on it in those 5 years and absolutely love driving it. I have had the truck everywhere and did/do everything with it. I never had so much fun going so slow. I also crashed it about 2 years ago and I rebuilt it from the ground up that can be seen in this thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?79769-Totaled-Deuce-Gets-Rebuilt

Here are some pictures of before and after the crash to show all the work and love I put into the truck.

IMG952363.jpgIMG950820.jpgResizedImage_1324314673992.jpgIMG_0271.jpg2012-07-13_07-24-05_914.jpgMerry Christmas 2012.jpgDSC00308.jpgDSC00295.jpg2012-07-11_07-50-59_290.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks