• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - March VOTE HERE!

Vote for the March MV of the month!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Nominations were a bit low this month. Let me see a high voter turn out at least. And this months winner will get a set of stencils from Evil Dr. Porkchop!

1. Papabear
papabear.jpg

2. 63foxtrot
63foxtrot.jpg

3. M215
M215.jpg

4. DaveP
DaveP.jpg

5. steve6x6x6
steve6x6x6.jpg

6. roveroverme
roveroverme.jpg

7. MyothersanM1
MyothersanM1.jpg

8. Medicup
medicup.jpg

9. Nats CUCV
Nats CUCV.jpg

10. Wildchild467
wildchild467.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
El BUMPO!!!

I need more votes folks!! Just like any other politition I'll promise you the moon and deliver nothing...but at least I'm an honest liar!:naner:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I guess I was sorta hoping Proud American would win this month because she (the original) was destroyed in an ambush in March 1971 and I have two very good friends who were on board when she went down 43 years ago. It's more of history thing to me than an MV thing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks