• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - Nominate Here January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill W

Dang Bill, and I thought it was an original idea. :3dAngus:

No, ... really. That is exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks for sharing that. I love it.
This thing could grow into something spectacular. I would buy a calendar, as a matter of fact, if the pictures were of quality, I would considering making them up and selling them for the members. Or the site could do it for a funding effort of sorts.
By the way, that is a nice looking truck.
They did/sold the Calanders for a couple of years

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad we have more months, there are a LOT of superb vehicles of all shapes and sizes on this site, its very difficult to pick just one!

HellonwheelsV100's restoration of Proud Mary is a shining example.

Cheers

PS Changed the "after" picture, the site upload software butchered the first one!

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

PBs "Proud American"
but I don't have a picture on this machine that will do it justice. PB can do better, I'm sure....
Here are some quick copies off the site...

Attachments

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I nominate RAYZER's Taj-Mahal. The craftsmanship is second to none. I'm sure Ray can come up with better pictures...

IMG_3576.jpgTaj-HQ.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, we have enough nominations now. Locking this for now and PM'ing everyone in this month to ok the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks