• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - November VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

1. Medicup
medicup.jpg

2. TedG
TedG.jpg

3. bchauvette
bchauvette.jpg

4. clinto
clinto.jpeg

5. M35A2-AZ
M35A2-AZ.jpg

6. m715mike
m715mike.jpg

7. patracy
patracy.jpg

8. redstroke
redstroke.jpg

9. ke5eua
ke5eua.jpg

10. Hoefler
Hoefler.jpg

11. goldneagle
goldneagle.jpg

12. 73m819
73m819.jpg

13. Piper Cub
piper cub.jpg

14. JMPM35A2
JMPM35A2.jpg

15. cobra5
cobra5.jpg

16. Lawrence of Arabia
Lawrence of Arabia.jpg

17. Jeepsinker
jeepsinker.jpg

18. OilfieldRoughneck
OilfieldRoughneck.jpg

19. av8or
av8or.jpg

20. Tow4
Tow4.jpg

iatractor

I'll support Piper Cub. It's not everyday that we come across M105's in strata blue. We see o.d. green and desert tan all the time but having something blue keeps it interesting. Plus it would be a first to have a trailer win.

bchauvette

OK boys and girls here we go again and out of the gate the track vehicle jumps in the lead :-( Lets go by cute factor this time. Vote #3 Kermit the MOG. Its going to be tough to come up with new campaign stuff.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK boys and girls here we go again and out of the gate the track vehicle jumps in the lead :-( Lets go by cute factor this time. Vote #3 Kermit the MOG. Its going to be tough to come up with new campaign stuff.
So....you're sayin Doc's lil M114 ain't cute?? Gosh...and to think I campaigned for you last month!:shock:

VOTE FOR THE M114!!! IT'S CUTE (IMO)
[thumbzup]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just wanna add a couple of pics of Doc and his cute lil M114 getting loaded for transport to a display in support of a Wounded Warrior function here in Columbus on the Veterans Day, 11 Nov. DOC is a Vietnam and Desert Storm Veteran so he is all in when it comes to representing Veterans with his vehicles.
I couldn't stay at the display and take pics because we also had a function at the local VFW at the same time.(Also no pics):oops:

This M114 has been at the "Thunder in the Valley Airshow" here in Columbus, Georgia for the last 6 years and I can conservatively estimate that well over 50,000 folks have seen, climbed in/on and otherwise enjoyed this cute lil vehicle....and that's not even counting the many other displays/functions. Seems like kids and young soldiers are the biggest fans.

so in conclusion:

VOTE FOR MEDICUP AND THE M114!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

I believe it was the 2010 Ga Rally when Doc - PB and crew hauled the 114 to the rally - I wonder how many folks in the nominations would let the hundreds of folks walk through - climb - touch and at the rally DRIVE the M114. I remember Mahala Morgan about knocking herself unconscious at the HOOCH hitting her head on the bulkhead - same year Ferro came up with his PIG shooting the 50 cals posters.

Doc has gone above and beyond so folks can partake of the M114 at all kinds of events. That ought to be worth a couple votes alone even if you have never met him.

Woodsplinter

Vote for M35A2-Az! He did a complete frame off restoration on that deuce!!
Every nut & bolt is original or mil-spec. All mil-spec parts, nothing from Home Depot, etc. The paint is authentic for the selected time period- two coats of primer, two coats of paint professionally applied!

Everyone who votes for M35A2-Az will receive 2 free tickets for the Super Bowl here in Glendale, Az in 2015!!