• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

Kent - I do remember at the last Veterans Day Parade in Columbus when we had to wait in line for so long before it all started after lining up. There were no porta johns set up like the year before and one of the BLIND soldiers needed to relieve herself - I cannot remember who walked her up to the M909 to which we already had the ladder set up and helped her out. There were a couple others who humbly asked as well after that - that is the reason for the set up. It was just a tiny small part to pay the soldiers back in what ever form we could.

Wish I could find the pic of the little girl at Stone Mountain Park the last time over there dragging her parents tooth and nail because she wanted her picture next to the tire on the truck - that was priceless.

zout

Patracy - its hard to learn disappointments. But as you get older it comes easier.

You could always retract your vote and go with a WINNER - M909 rofl

zout

And I can appreciate that - BUT - it is Oct 1 and the new winner is M909-3.gif and is missing from the left side of the screen.

Time allowed and your work load I can understand the hesitation to re-new the listings with the new pics.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
New job, new duties. Left home this AM at 05:15. Just got home at 19:45. But this is the first thing I've tended to since getting home. Your truck is on the home page.

Bighurt

And I can appreciate that - BUT - it is Oct 1 and the new winner is and is missing from the left side of the screen.

Time allowed and your work load I can understand the hesitation to re-new the listings with the new pics.
Congrats! Is there a build thread?

m715mike

And I can appreciate that - BUT - it is Oct 1 and the new winner is View attachment 519393 and is missing from the left side of the screen.

Zout - You can't rush perfection! I can understand if someone were to get in a hurry, well... Who know's... This view of your M909 may have been posted >>>>

image.jpg

:jumpin:roflrofl:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks