• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2015 - VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV 2015 of the YEAR

• 67beast

Votes: 34 26.8%
  • taylordc15

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • cranetruck

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • M920

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • sandcobra164

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • papabear

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • camoyj7

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • wscougarx

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Helldriverharry

• walkerhunter

• Castle Bravo

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • M215

Votes: 24 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on people, These are not local or country elections you can ignore but MV of the year!!!

Don't take anything for granted. Where is the serious canvassing convincing or coercing me to vote for a particular vehicle???? I want at least a few posts supporting each contender so I can make a balanced and fair decision

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
How do you select a vehicle to vote on , here?
You seem to have discovered the 2015 version of this road show. First 15 days of the month are the vehicle nominations, last 15 days (or so) are for Campaigning and Voting.

The link below will take you to this month - October 2021.

The basic rules are on the first part of that page - and if you have a truck or trailer - jump on into the fray!
The water is just fine :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks