• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2020 - VOTE HERE

Please vote for MVOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We've made it through the year. Once again thanks to Consolidated Press for the decals. If you need decals, magnets, stencils, or anything printing related, please give them a call!

Please vote for MV of the YEAR! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. Ipcoating

2. BenRoberts

3. Tracer

4. Jeff Lakaszcyck

5. Migginsbros

6. Bill Nutting

7. m715mike

8. Junkyard Wars Crusher

9. MyothersanM1

10. fuzzytoaster

11. migginsbros

12. dmetalmiki

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow... A calendar would be a pretty neat. I was looking at the pictures we have here - and some of them will "work" and some won't. The "won't" aren't that they won't work - they just will not fill up the space left to right on a page. Let me grab the 12 images that we have and see what it looks like...

EDIT: Here is what I came up with. Some of the pictures were bigger than others, some were higher resolution - and rather than some big and some small - this is the layout I came up with. It has the SS Member Name on the bottom of each picture too. Give it a look and let me know what you think? The cover could be different - but it was what I came up with just poking around in my clipart folder. Also gotta remember that the cover only gets seen before it is hanging on the wall.

SteelSoldiers Calendar 2021 (Proof).jpg

EDIT: I have the ordering page setup to accept orders. Seems that a flat rate envelope at the USPS is going to be the least expensive way to ship in the Lower 48. I know we have international folks here as well and that rate won't apply and I didn't spend the time to figure out how to configure it to do so.

Our address and phone number are on the page - just in case. My email is: T I M @ c o n s o l i d a t e d p r e s s . n e t if you need something different than what I set this up to do.

Steel Soldiers Calendar – Consolidated Press

Animated2021.gif

Tim

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pick up day 2007.jpg
Pick up day 2007 #2.jpg
Here is our 1971 M35A2C on pick up day in March 2007 at Victorville, California. The truck originally came from the US Army at Fort Irwin in the California High Desert. The Wife and I drove her home with out any major problems. I took it easy so a 4 hour drive turned into 6 hours and we had a great time on the way home. Lot's of thumbs up from folks driving by. Since then, there are few times when the Wife doesn't join me on a Deuce adventure. She has become the team navigator on most of the trips, and does an excellent job of reading road maps. The only times I get lost is when I'm doing the map reading.

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Guyfang

Staff member
Wow... A calendar would be a pretty neat. I was looking at the pictures we have here - and some of them will "work" and some won't. The "won't" aren't that they won't work - they just will not fill up the space left to right on a page. Let me grab the 12 images that we have and see what it looks like...

EDIT: Here is what I came up with. Some of the pictures were bigger than others, some were higher resolution - and rather than some big and some small - this is the layout I came up with. It has the SS Member Name on the bottom of each picture too. Give it a look and let me know what you think? The cover could be different - but it was what I came up with just poking around in my clipart folder. Also gotta remember that the cover only gets seen before it is hanging on the wall.

View attachment 822715

Tim
Do it. Tell me where I need to send money. Lets get this out.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Do it. Tell me where I need to send money. Lets get this out.
I don't know why... I sent a note asking permission since I am not really a qualified vendor here. Didn't want to cause trouble or "get the hammer" lowered on me. I have the art ready to go and we could print them tomorrow. Let me send a followup note tonight and see what I get?

Tim

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 822715

Tim
I would hang it in my kitchen... Our local affiliate, Military Vehicle Collectors Club of Michigan, prints one every year. We sell them as a small fund raiser. They are nice to look at each month. If you do a calendar, what kind of price could we expect?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks