• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steelsoldiers is AWOL again!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,
I don't know if you have noticed, but I haven't been on the site at all lately. That is because I have sold my optometry practice in Franklin, VA and have taken a new position in Richmond. We are still living in Franklin so I am left with a 1:45 commute each way and very little time on the web. Please excuse me for not answering PM's, updating the donor list, participating in forum threads, etc... for the near future. We are hoping to get moved up there sometime in March and things will get better then. If you have a dire emergency, Mangus has my personal email and cell phone number. Mike and the forum moderators are doing a fine job running the site without me. They have my utmost confidence and are the final word around here so please respect their wishes. Take care everyone.
Sincerely,
Chris

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good luck!!

stampy

My prayers are with you to get your life settled soon. I know it can be tough having so much to do and so little time.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good move? Hope all is well. Ha Ha, you're gonna be so confused...where is it? Which box did put it in? :wink:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i know you hate to move but move sometimes we must. good luck and be safe in moving and your commute too. we are in good hands with mangus Tim

kroctec

Well Chris that sort of move is a huge upheaval, so sure hope the move goes as smoothly as possible. Best wishes for you and the family and for sure Mudgoose and the moderators gang have plenty of support for doing and excellent job.
regards from Dave Gudmunsen, Scotland

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks