• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Step on Sepsis Run/Walk in Cary, NC June 2, 2018

CGarbee

Last year a few of us in the Raleigh/Cary area of North Carolina provided some of our MVs for a static display at the Step on Sepsis Run/Walk at Wake Med Soccer Park in Cary.
It was a fun event and included not only the runners, DJ, but also the newest of UNC's medevac helicopters...

They have asked if we could return again this year for folks to enjoy the vehicles before, during, and after the runners are out on the course...
They would need the vehicles to be on site from 9-12 on June 2, 2018 at Wake Med Soccer Park in Cary, NC.

Please post here or send me a PM if you are interested in participating so that I can give the organizers an idea of who might show up.

I had a good time last year and plan to return this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks