• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steve1031's M923 Acquisition

Steve1031

The story goes like this.....I met BeerSlayer and decided that I had to have a M923 (all his fault). So on March 26th 2012, I look on CL and find one in Ashland....yes, Ashland OR. Keep in mind I live in Dundee, OR. 1,000,000 miles later, I get it home. It of course rained the whole way (I got soaked INSIDE the cab) and I had the speedo cable break. Other than that and 300 bucks for fuel, the trip went off with out a hitch. Since then, I have been doing all sorts of stuff to her:

LED head, tail and front turnsignal lights
Sugar Scoop antenna mount
Cargo Cover (thanks BS)
Convoy lights (thanks BS)
Air Ride seat (thanks BS)
Grover Stutter tone horn (thanks BS)
HEMTT Wheels
GoodYear 395's MV/T's

That is it for now. I will update this thread as I go. Thanks to Soldier A (BS) for getting me hooked on 5 tons and all the help!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks